Sunday, November 16, 2008

Aviation Safety Magazine

I've been a subscriber to Aviation Safety Magazine for a bit over a year now and I thought I would give them a shout out as they continually are a stellar addition to my stack of aviation reading material. It is admittedly an expensive subscription but I have found it well worth the price. It is not laden with advertisements, the articles are well written and they have a definite GA bent to them. I've been keeping my back issues with dog-ears and tags on the better articles in a three ring binder (the issues come three hole punched) and they also have online access for the current issue with downloadable tools mentioned in the magazine. If you're not already a subscriber, and are looking for ways to stay fresh and up to date on general safety related issues that pertain to flying (there is not much for owners and operators), I highly recommend subscribing or checking out some of their sample articles. Safe flying.

2 comments:

Gary said...

I save all of mine too! Always great reading and having the chance to look back and review. Always learning something new, it keeps us sharp.

Added your blog to my web page...keep up the great posts.

Mary and I think your two little ones are just to darn cute, love the headsets. It's nice to see your whole family flying.

Craig Gomulka said...

Thanks Gary, they certainly are a handful but we love 'em!

I've been dog-earing and flagging articles that I want to review later too.

Thanks for adding my blog to your, I'll do the same.

Craig