Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Run for Your Money - Please support The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society


Not aviation related, however I wanted to post this for my wife. She has decided to run in the upcoming Pittsburgh half-marathon and, as part of that, is doing a fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. If able, she would welcome any support. More information and the link is in the email below. Thank you!

Best regards,
Craig

----------------------------------------------------
Subject: I'll Give You a Run for Your Money

Dear Friends,

I wanted to let you know that I joined The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team In Training program to run a half marathon during the Pittsburgh Marathon 2012 in May.
As always, I will count on your encouragement and support as I never ran this distance before. This time I do need your support in one more way: I would like to ask you to please help me reach my fundraising goal by donating  to my fundraising campaign if possible. Small or big, each donation helps accelerate finding a cure for leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Nearly 958,000 Americans are battling these blood cancers.  I am hoping that my participation in Team In Training will help bring them hope and support.

Please use the link in this email to donate online quickly and securely plus learn more about my progress.  You will receive a confirmation of your donation by email and I will be notified as soon as you make your donation.

On behalf of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, I thank you very much for your support and generosity. I am looking forward to this new challenge that will support a great cause.

All the best,
Emel

----------------------------------------------------
Message sent via fundraising page in support of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The above reflects the opinion of the author and may not represent the views of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. www.lls.org

No comments: